- Well-presented 3-bedroom character barn conversion with exposed stone and timber
- 19' Sitting/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Two allocated parking spaces and extra visitor spaces
- Close to Kidlington / Woodstock and Oxford
- New bus service via Kidlington to Oxford Parkway Railway Station linking London Marylebone
- Proposed alterations to roof and erection of two storey rear extension 16/02239/F (further details available on Cherwell District Council website)
A well-presented three bedroom barn conversion with exposed stone and timber. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, sitting room, bathroom, enclosed garden and parking. It's location provides excellent access to the new Oxford Parkway Station providing direct access to London, as well as the ring-road network, Woodstock, Kidlington, Summertown and Oxford, all of which provide a wide variety of local amenities and facilities and backs onto the London Oxford Airport. Viewings highly recommended.
There is planning permission for alterations to roof and erection of a two storey rear extension. Planning Application No. 16/02239/F. Further details available on Cherwell District Council website.
Entrance Hall * Sitting/Dining Room * Kitchen * Cloakroom * 3 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Enclosed Garden * Allocated Parking * Visitor Parking
Woodstock - associated with Blenheim Palace (The ancestral home of the Dukes of Marlborough). There are a selection of fine hotels and restaurants. Other facilities include shops, banks, post office and library. A bus service operates to Oxford and a new bus service is now in operation via Kidlington to Oxford Parkway Railway Station providing a main line link to London Marylebone. Other train stations are only a short distance away at Long Hanborough & Charlbury with the M40 (j.9) approximately 9 miles.