- 5 Bedroom Detached House with flexible accommodation and potential to create an Annexe
- Popular North Oxfordshire Village
- Study, Dining Room, Drawing Room, Sitting Room and Conservatory
- 19' Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Siemens refrigerator, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- En-suites to Bedrooms 1 and 2
- Walk-in wardrobe / dressing room to Bedroom 1 and built-in wardrobes to Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
- Set within a plot of approximately 0.3 acres with an established rear garden
- Benefits from an adjoining paddock and an opportunity to purchase an additional paddock under separate negotiation
- Excellent Opportunity to run a "Bed and Breakfast", subject to the usual consents
- Seip automatics opener to Garage door
Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,250,000
A substantial 5-bedroom detached family house situated in a popular North Oxfordshire Village with easy access to London via Junction 9 of the M40. The property enjoys flexible accommodation with potential to create an annexe or an excellent opportunity to run a "Bed and Breakfast", subject to the usual consents. The established rear garden is a notable feature of the property with an abundance of mature shrubs and trees.
The property is set within a plot of approximately 0.3 acres and further benefits from an adjoining paddock which is included within the sale (as indicated edged in green on the plan). There is also potential to purchase an additional paddock (as included edged in blue on the plan) under separate negotiation.
Entrance Hall * Sitting Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Dining Room * Drawing Room * Utility Room * Study * Conservatory * Cloakroom * Master Bedroom with En-Suite * Bedroom 2 with En-Suite * 3 Further Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * 2 x Garages * Garden * Adjoining Paddock