- Fitted Nobilia kitchen comprising of wall and base cupboards with composite work top and up stand.
- Integrated AEG double electric oven, Integrated AEG five burner gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Ceramic floor tiles from Minoli to the kitchen area. (Breakfast/dining area is a customer extra, subject to the stage of build.)
- Ideal standard white sanitary ware with Vado chrome taps. Vado wall mounted, thermostatic shower to shower enclosure.
- Coving to all rooms except kitchen, bathroom, ensuite, cloakroom and top floor rooms with sloping ceilings.
- Gas fired heating system with Worcester Bosch boiler and radiators
- UPVC double glazed windows.
- Turf or soft planting to front gardens, Turf to rear gardens and External water tap.
- Burglar alarm
Plot 10 - The Southmoor
A very popular 4 bedroom detached house, the Southmoor has a very well-proportioned layout.The ground floor accommodation comprises of entrance
hall, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/dining room, living room and study. The first floor offers four great size double bedrooms, three ofwhich have a built-in wardrobe. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite showerroom. Bedroom 2 also benefits from an ensuite shower room and there is a separate bathroom.Externally, there is a driveway and double integral garage as well as pedestrian access leading torear garden
Willow Farm is a small development of 54 homes on the eastern edge of Oxfordshire’s pretty village of Marcham. Our superbly finished houses range in size from 2 to 5 bedrooms and offer flexible, modern day living spaces that feel like home. This thriving village, which is also home to Denman collage (the education headquarters of The WI) dates back to Saxon times and enjoys a lovely neighbourhood vibe. It even comes complete with a community run shop and Post Office! With a great many sports and social clubs on offer, as well as other useful amenities such as the nearby pub, ancient church, and a nursery and primary school, it’s easy to see why Marcham is such a sought after place to live. Close by there are plenty of outdoor pursuits to enjoy too. Follow the ancient Ridgeway route (20 miles), boat along the river Thames (3 miles) or play golf on one of the three championship courses at Frilford Health Golf Club (1.8 miles). Marcham is fantastically well placed for road and rail connections being just 2 miles away from the A34. The historic centres of both Abingdon and Oxford are easily accessed from here, as is Didcot Parkway with its direct rail links to London Paddington in just 45 minutes, making Marcham a great place for work, rest and play.