- 3 bedroom extended semi-detached property with extension potential (STP)
- Good sized accommodation
- Kitchen/Dining Room/Family Room
- Garage with up-and-over door and power and ample Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Garden (Newly laid within the last two years and outside tap)
- Gas Central Heating and Replacement Double Glazing
- Loft and cavity insulation
- New carpets laid within the last 2 years
An extended 3 bedroom semi-detached property situated close to bus stops to Bicester, Oxford and Oxford Parkway Railway Station linking Oxford, Bicester Village and London Marylebone. The property benefits from good sized accommodation with an extended kitchen/dining room leading out onto the large enclosed rear garden and separate sitting room. The off-road parking offers space for 2/3 cars with further gated driveway to the garage with up-and-over door and power.
There is also extension potential subject to the usual planning consents and the garden has been newly laid within the last 2 years.
Entrance Hall * Sitting Room * Cloakroom * Kitchen/Diner * 3 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Separate WC * Garage * Gas Radiator Central Heating * Double Glazing * Off-Road Parking * Enclosed Rear Garden * Outside Tap