- Detached Period Village House
- Large Living Room with fire place and original beams
- Fitted Kitchen with Two Oven Aga and Belfast Sink
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom with En-suite Cloakroom
- Third Double Bedroom
- Spacious Hall and Landing
- Detached Garage/Studio with Light and Power and Storage Area
- Private Walled Rear Gardens with Patio
- Close to all amenities
- Easy Access to M40, Oxford & Thame
Stone Cottage is a unique and handsome detached converted barn, tucked away in a lovely end of close position, just off the centre of this highly regarded village. The property offers both spacious and elegant accommodation with great charm and character, including exposed beams and timbers.
From the covered entrance porch you walk into the spacious hall. The living room has a superb brick and stone fireplace with wood burning stove. The modern kitchen is fitted with a range of units, a Belfast sink as well as a two oven Aga. There is also a downstairs shower room.
Leading upstairs to the galleried landing with built-in storage and skylight; are three good size bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom and one with en-suite cloakroom.
The walled gardens offer a secluded and private haven, surrounded by a wealth of various shrubs and planted borders.
The driveway is approached via a 5 bar gate allowing for parking, leading to the garage which is insulated, with light ,power and storage loft accessible by fitted ladder currently used as a studio/workshop. The property is located within walking distance of the village shops and amenities.
Contact the Wallingford Office on 01491 833833.