- Delightful two bedroom period cottage
- Two separate reception rooms
- Well fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and hood
- Separate utility room
- First floor well fitted bathroom
- Detached home office/studio
- Gas central heating to radiators
A delightful two bedroom period house located in a well regarded location a short distance from the renowned Albert Park and within walking distance of the town centre. There are two separate reception rooms together with a well fitted kitchen and utility room on the ground floor with the first floor providing two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property enjoys lovely character with exposed brick chimney breasts and fireplace (not tested) to both reception rooms and there is the further advantage of a long rear garden with a useful home office/studio.