- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Good Sized Front and Rear Gardens
- Long Driveway Providing Ample Parking
- Backing onto Open Countryside
- Scope to Extend
- Easy access to Oxford/JR Hospital
- Walking distance to Railway Station
- No onward Chain
A 3 bedroom semi-detached house in need of some updating situated in this highly sought after village backing onto fields, providing an opportunity to extend into a large 4/5 bedroom family home with open countryside to the rear.
The property benefits from open countryside to the rear and is offered with no onward chain.
The location is ideal for easy access to Oxford and John Radcliffe Hospital and within a short walk to the Railway Station linking Oxford, Bicester and London Marylebone.
Entrance Porch * Entrance Hall * Dining Room * Sitting Room * Kitchen * 3 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Long driveway parking * Easy access to Oxford/JR Hospital * Walking distance to Rail Station * Open countryside to rear