- Many impressive interior design features
- Gas central heating to radiators and underfloor heating
- Replacement double glazed windows
- Comprehensively fitted and equipped kitchen
- High quality floor coverings
- Oak panelled interior doors
- Versatile three storey accommodation
- Ample off road parking
- Single garage
- Lovely gardens and Summer house with light and power
A remarkable four bedroom semi-detached house imaginatively extended to provide approximately 2000 sq. ft. of bespoke accommodation which has been thoughtfully arranged over ground, first and second floors.
The combined kitchen/study area and family/dining room forms a stunning centre piece to the home with superbly appointed kitchen area and 25'6" family/dining room with vaulted ceiling almost full width bi-fold doors and feature lantern light. The ground floor also provides an extremely comfortable living room, utility room and shower/cloakroom.
The master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite is also distinguished by its vaulted ceiling and there are a further two generous sized bedrooms on the first floor, in addition to a signature art deco influenced family bathroom. A sizeable fourth bedroom is located on the second floor.
There is ample off road parking to the front in addition to a single garage. The larger than average landscaped westerly rear garden incorporates a contoured patio and 9'6" x 7'3" summerhouse. An internal inspection will enable its many attributes to be fully appreciated.