- 3 bedroom semi-detached house with no onward chain
- Extended and updated with 3 double bedrooms
- Large fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with built-in appliances
- Reception Room leading onto an enclosed garden
- Ground floor double Bedroom 3 with En-suite Shower Room
- Cloakroom and Family Shower Room
- Planning permission for two-storey detached 3 bedroom house on existing plot (16/00352/F)
An extended and updated 3 bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from a large fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built-in appliances, reception room leading onto an enclosed garden, 3 double bedrooms, ground floor bedroom 3 with en-suite shower room, family shower room and cloakroom. Viewing highly recommend and offered with no onward chain.
Yarnton lies approximately 6 miles North of Oxford and has a well-regarded primary school. There is also a church, village hall, chemist, doctor's surgery, supermarket/post office, petrol station, pub, restaurant and garden centre. A more comprehensive range of shops and recreational amenities are available in nearby Woodstock and Kidlington. The School catchment is for Marlborough Secondary School in Woodstock and there is a regular bus service to Oxford with the M40 within 10 miles, giving access to London and The Midlands. The new Oxford Parkway railway station in Water Eaton Kidlington (c3 miles) provides easy access to London Marylebone in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City centre (c5 miles) and Bicester (c10 miles) - London 60 mins approx.
The property has planning permission for a two-storey detached 3-bedroom house on existing plot (16/00352/F) also available for sale.
Entrance Porch * Hallway * Ground floor double Bedroom 3 * En-suite Shower Room * Cloakroom * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Reception Room leading onto garden * 2 double Bedrooms to first floor * Family Shower Room *