- LPG gas central heating to radiators and electric underfloor heating to a number of rooms
- Double glazed windows and triple glazed bi-fold doors and living room window
- Sitting room with clearview logburner with external air vent
- Very impressive open plan family kitchen with separate sitting area and solid wood kitchen units with solid oak doors
- Utility and cloakroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Three further generous bedrooms
- Study/fifth bedroom
- Far reaching views over the rear garden, farmland and River Thames beyond
- Ample driveway and single size garage
A recently extended and upgraded semi-detached house situated in this well placed village to the south of Abingdon.
The accommodation is now arranged over three floors with the ground floor providing an impressive open plan family kitchen with a separate sitting area, travertine flooring, a range of stylish kitchen units, some with a painted finish and some with a natural timber finish complemented by butchers block work surfaces, and a part vaulted ceiling with bi-fold doors leading on to the rear garden. There is a further separate sitting room with working fireplace, utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor. The first floor provides an impressive master bedroom with ensuite, two further double bedrooms, a study/fifth bedroom and a stylish refitted bathroom. The second floor provides a further bedroom.
The property is well situated within the village and enjoys southerly facing gardens backing on to fields which in turn lead on to the River Thames. There is ample off road parking to the front of the property together with a single garage.