- Traditionally built by experienced craftsmen
- Solid concrete floors & solid internal walls throughout
- Architect designed featuring galleried hall & vaulted master bedroom
- Contemporary "Kuche" German kitchen by Grants & Stone
- Integrated Neff appliances including 2 single ovens, microwave & convector oven, and steam oven
- Integrated Neff larder re-frigerator & freezer and dishwasher
- 5 ring induction hob with pop up extractor
- Stylish Contemporary bathrooms featuring ideal standard sanitryware
- Cross water shower & tap fittings
- Urban rough cut bathroom furniture
- Silestone Quartz, Stellar Grey/ Stellar Blanco
- 600mm porcelain tiled floors to hallway, kitchen/dining, utility and W/C.
- Bespoke timber doors and windows by George Barnsdale
- Bi-Fold doors opening to courtyard and gardens from kitchen family room
- Graveled courtyard approached via covered car port with inward opening electric barn doors
- Generous lawn with Ash trees and mature shrubs
- Natural sandstone paving and steps to garden
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
A bespoke brand new individual home, built in the barn style by craftsman builders, situated in a generous mature garden plot in the heart of Chilton village. Yew Tree Barn offers beautifully appointed accommodation meticulously fitted and finished, combining traditional materials and construction methods with the latest building technologies. Unusually the property has been built to incorporate solid concrete upper & lower floors with underfloor green energy air source heating. The exterior is finished in hand crafted materials including a clay tiled roof and seasoned oak cladding set off with contrasting cream coloured double glazed timber windows and doors. The whole is an impressive blend of traditional and state of the art building practices.
Internally the property features a statement kitchen/family room with two sets of bi-fold doors opening to the courtyard and gardens, sleek contemporary German kitchen units with Silestone Quartz worktops and sit-up island complete the high style appearance of this impressive room. A large reception hall with gallery above, snug style sitting room with feature fireplace ready for wood-burner, Bi-fold doors to patio courtyard, generous study, cloakroom, and utility room complete the ground floor. An oak stairway leads to the generous landing with access to the four bedrooms.
The impressive master features a dressing area, en-suite and bedroom area, complete with Juliet balcony and French doors overlooking the garden. An additional guest suite of bedroom and en-suite shower room and two further double bedrooms and a separate family bathroom complete the first floor. Outside double electrically operated gates access the drive through car port and leads through to a large gravel courtyard and patio area with steps leading from here to the established gardens beyond.
Chilton is a small pretty village just 4 miles from Didcot. Facilities include an excellent village primary school, pub & church. There are excellent road links to the A34 and Didcot Parkway station is just 4 miles away.