- Superb extended accommodation arranged over three floors
- Impressive family kitchen overlooking the rear garden
- Two further ground floor reception rooms
- Four bedrooms arranged over two floors
- 85 ft. southerly rear garden
- Garage / store and off road parking
- Close proximity to Albert Park and the town centre
- Close to a range of schools catering for all ages
- Much retained Victorian character
One of just four attractive semi-detached Victorian houses dating from approximately 1870 and backing on to the cemetery just off Spring Road on this popular street.
The property offers extremely well proportioned character accommodation arranged over three floors with the ground floor accommodation being centred around a very impressive kitchen/family room with vaulted ceiling which overlooks the rear garden. There are two further reception rooms, a utility, cloakroom and garage on the ground floor. The first floor provides two good sized bedrooms together with a family bathroom with separate shower and the top floor provides a further two bedrooms. In addition to the garage/store there is off road parking and pleasant 85 ft. southerly facing rear gardens.