- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room, with space and plumbing for a washing machine
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Large 'L' shaped living room
- Master bedroom with wardrobes and newly fitted en-suite
- Fully tiled family bathroom
- Three further bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Double glazed windows
- Double width driveway and double garage
- Close to amentities and within walking distance of Radley Station
A comfortably proportioned four bedroom detached family house situated in a cul-de-sac of similar styled properties within the very well placed village of Radley.
The ground floor accommodation provides a large 'L' shaped living room, in addition to a conservatory, a well fitted kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom. The first floor provides four good sized bedrooms, each having built in wardrobes and the master bedroom also has a recently re-fitted ensuite shower room. There is also a fully tiled bathroom to the first floor.
The property enjoys secluded well established gardens to the rear whilst the front provides an open plan lawn area with a double width driveway which leads to the garaging. The property is heated by gas central heating to radiators and has replacement double glazed windows.