- Entrance Hall & Cloakroom
- Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Ground Floor Ensuite
- 4 First Floor Bedrooms
- First Floor Ensuite & Family Bathroom
- Large Appealing Rear Garden
- Ample Driveway Parking & Integral Garage
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Non Estate Location
- Views Over The Windrush Valley
A mature, non-estate semi-detached house which has been greatly extended over the years and now provides very generous, family-sized accommodation including 5 bedrooms, 2 of which have ensuite facilities. The property is set back from the road in a service road and enjoys superb, far reaching views across the Windrush Valley. There are 2 large reception rooms on the ground floor, along with a kitchen/breakfast room, which has recently been refitted to a high standard. On the first floor, in addition to the 4 bedrooms, there is a useful and versatile room which could be used as a playroom, study or dressing room.
Gas fired (radiator) central heating is installed and double glazing is fitted. The south facing rear garden is a particularly outstanding feature of the property being large, well laid out and nicely established and, in addition to the integral garage, there is ample off-road parking on the front drive and down the side of the house, together with a large block built workshop.
* Entrance Hall * Living/Dining Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Cloakroom * Family Room * Ground Floor Bedroom With Ensuite * 4 First Floor Bedrooms * Study/Playroom * Large Ensuite * Family Bathroom * Double Glazing * Gas Central Heating * Integral Garage * Ample Driveway Parking * Large Appealing Rear Garden * Far Reaching Views Over Windrush Valley * Workshop/Outbuilding *