- Approx. 1916 sq. ft. of accommodation
- 23'11" feature lounge/dining room
- Well fitted and equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Four further bedrooms
- Family bathroom and additional shower room/cloakroom
- Feature adjacent pergola covered with a bountiful grape vine and ideal for alfresco dining
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Replacement UPVC double glazed windows
An impressive highly individual detached bungalow imaginatively remodelled and comprehensively refurbished to provide generously proportioned family orientated accommodation complemented by practical and lifestyle elements with contemporary design influences.
The living accommodation is light and airy with the 23’11” lounge/dining room having full width floor to ceiling windows and additional side window whilst the kitchen/breakfast room has a pair of sliding patio doors opening on to the rear garden. There is a master bedroom also with double doors leading out on to the garden providing ample wardrobes and ensuite shower. There are four further bedrooms which have the use of a bathroom and separate shower room/cloakroom.
Externally, there is a 16’1” x 10’4” garage with interconnecting store also leading to the garden and an externally accessed store. There is a feature brick and/or stone wall, adjacent to one side of which is an open paddock.