- Gas central heating to radiators
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Well fitted and equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- First floor L shaped living room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three further generous sized bedrooms
- First floor shower room and second floor bathroom
- Private driveway and integral garage
- Rear garden with raised timber decking
- Pleasant walk along River Ock to the town centre
A well presented three storey four bedroom town house forming part of a handsome terrace in a good location west of the town centre.
Providing extremely versatile and thoughtfully arranged accommodation which is larger than its appearance would suggest. The property incorporates a particularly high standard of specification throughout with stylish white sanitary ware, white colonial style panelled interior doors, gas central heating to radiators, UPVC double glazed windows and an extremely well fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of integrated appliances.
There is a private driveway and integral garage with parking to the front, in addition to ample visitor parking. There is a raised timber deck leading off the kitchen/breakfast room providing an elevated view over the rear garden.