- No onward chain ready for immediate occupation
- Private rear garden
- Large living room
- Double doors on to rear garden
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Detached garage
- Driveway parking for 2 or more cars
- 0.7 miles to Bicester North Station.
A three bedroom detached house with an unusually private south east facing garden. Sold with the benefit of no onward chain, ready for immediate occupation. Located in the highly popular Southwold area. The property benefits from a ground floor cloakroom, a large reception room with double doors to the rear garden and a kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms the master of which is ensuite. Outside there is good driveway parking, a detached garage and a private well enclosed rear garden.