- Gas central heating to radiators
- Double glazed windows
- Fitted and equipped kitchen with integrated four ring gas hob, extractor, oven, grill, microwave and dishwasher
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Ensuite and family bathroom
- Lovely landscaped gardens
- Double garage with twin electronically operated up and over doors
- Village location with local Church, Pub and community store
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A distinctive high quality four bedroom detached house with three generous reception rooms, sun lounge/conservatory, wonderful family orientated kitchen/breakfast room, ample parking and double garage.
Built in 1998 by Kibswell Homes Ltd and forming a quartet of equivalent sized homes built to extremely pleasing designs within a enviable location on the semi-rural outskirts of Radley Village whilst just 2.5 miles north of Abingdon Town Centre.