- Highly individual and substantial detached family home
- Four/five bedrooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- Sitting room with bay window
- Double aspect family room with vaulted ceiling and fireplace
- Much retained character including original windows, attractive fireplaces and 1930's internal doors
- Exposed floor boards to a number of rooms
- Front garden with driveway providing hard standing for a number of vehicles
- Large rear garden offering a high degree of privacy
- Viewing advised
A deceptively large and highly individual detached family home located to the south of Abingdon in the village of Drayton. The property has been extended and provides very flexible accommodation over two floors with good sized gardens to both front and rear which offer a high degree of privacy.
The ground floor accommodation provides an extremely impressive 19 ft. double aspect family room with vaulted ceiling and a 22 ft. (max) sitting room with bay window in addition to a large kitchen/breakfast room. There are three double bedrooms to the ground floor, one of which could be used as a further reception room and these have an adjacent bathroom with white suite. The first floor provides two further double bedrooms and a shower room with white suite.
The property retains much of its original character including original windows, original 1930's internal doors, attractive fireplaces and exposed floor boards.