- 3 bedroom detached house within easy access to Oxford Parkway
- Close to all bus routes to Oxford, Oxford Parkway, Banbury and Woodstock offering excellent commuter links
- Walking distance to local shops and Superstore
- Separate Sitting Room and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double glazed Conservatory
- 3 Bedrooms to the first floor
- Refitted Shower Room
- 12'5" Loft Room
- Garage with power, light and eaves storage
- Driveway parking
- Good sized south-westerly facing rear garden
A detached 3 bedroom property situated within easy reach of Oxford Parkway and Kidlington High Street. The property is ideally situated close to all bus routes to Oxford, Oxford Parkway, Banbury and Woodstock offering excellent commuter links. The accommodation includes good sized sitting room and separate dining room, fitted kitchen, refitted shower room, 3 bedrooms to the first floor and 12' loft room, driveway parking leading to garage and good sized south-westerly rear garden.
Kidlington is a large Oxfordshire village with many local amenities including a sports centre, police station, fire station, supermarkets, independent and national retailers, library, 2 doctors' surgeries, dentists, Post Office, 4 primary schools (including 1 Catholic) and 1 secondary school. There is also a choice of good restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. The village is ideally situated with easy access to the M40 and Oxford City Centre via a regular bus service. The new Oxford Parkway railway station (1.5 miles) provides easy access to London in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City Centre c5 miles) and Bicester c10 miles). Open countryside and the River Cherwell are within easy walking distance of the property. For more information on Kidlington and local facilities/businesses please visit Kidlington Voice website www.kvoice.co.uk.
Entrance Hall * Sitting Room * Dining Room * Kitchen * Conservatory * 3 Bedrooms * Shower Room * Separate WC * Loft Room * Garage * Driveway Parking