- Well-presented 3 bedroom modern property set in a cul-de-sac location
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room with plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher
- Refitted Bathroom with electric shower
- Gas central heating and new boiler installed 2016, Double Glazing
- Replacement soffits and guttering to the rear and side
- Freeview satellite to Sitting Room and Kitchen/Dining Room
- Good sized frontage
- Rear garden extending to approximately 75' with security light
- Potential for gated off-road parking to rear garden (STP)
Guide Price £325,000 to £350,000 - A well-presented and well-maintained 3 bedroom property situated within a short distance to the Village centre and bus routes into Oxford and Oxford Parkway Railway Station linking Oxford and London Marylebone. The property enjoys a cul-de-sac location, large refitted kitchen/dining room, 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, lawned frontage and a good sized rear garden (c.75') with access to the garage/parking beyond and providing potential to create gated off-road parking (STP).
The current vendor has updated the property including replacement boiler, replacement consumer unit, replacement soffits and guttering to the rear and side, refitted kitchen with plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and refitted bathroom.
The property further benefits from freeview satellite TV to the sitting room and kitchen/dining room, electric shower to the refitted bathroom and external rear garden security light.