- 3 Generous Bedrooms
- Extended Kitchen Dining Room with Underfloor Heating
- Large First Floor Bathroom with Clawfoot Bath & Separate Shower
- Total Approximate Floor Area: 1411 sqft. Approximately £240.92 per square foot.
- Character Features including Open Fireplace and Original Wooden Floorboards
- Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient Conservation Area Location
- Good Sized Dual Aspect Interconnecting Reception Rooms
- West Facing Private Gardens
- Easy Walking Distance to Didcot Parkway (0.6 mile) & Orchard Centre
- Unrestricted On Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating
A well proportioned Edwardian character property. This bay fronted, terraced house offers spacious (1411 Sq.Ft £240.92 per square foot) extended accommodation over 3 floors, featuring 3 double bedrooms, a large kitchen/dining room, large first floor bathroom, and pretty private west facing garden.
Hagbourne Road forms part of the Northbourne conservation area and is well situated for local amenities including Didcot Parkway (0.6 mile) and the Orchard Centre.