- Highly individual conversion of a Victorian stable
- Located close to Albert Park and to a number of excellent schools
- Flexible accommodation with 2/3 receptions and 3/4 bedrooms
- Fitted solar panel system providing reduced electricity bills and annual income
- In need of some updating
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Attractive front and part walled wester rear gardens
- Driveway parking and garage
A delightful and highly individual conversion of a former Victorian stable located within the private roads of Albert Park and a short walk to the park itself. The property offers immense character with accommodation arranged over two floors. Complemented by a good sized front garden and partly walled westerly rear gardens.
Currently the accommodation provides, an 18' double aspect open plan kitchen/breakfast room with fireplace, a 21' double aspect sitting room with views over the gardens, a dining room, fourth bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor. The first floor is accessed via two independent staircases with one leading to the master bedroom and bathroom and the other leading to two further bedrooms. The property also has a cellar.