- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Gas central heating to radiators
- High quality double glazed windows
- Hugely impressive 31' living space with kitchen area with double doors to rear garden
- Range of integrated kitchen appliances
- Three comfortable bedrooms
- Bathroom with stylish white suite and limestone wall tiles
- Block paver driveway with off road standing for 2/3 cars
- Safely enclosed rear garden children and pets
A recently completed newly built THREE BEDROOM home incorporating light and airy accommodation of a contemporary interior design, complemented by high quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Pleasantly and conveniently situated at the head of a no through road with ample off-road parking and secluded rear garden.
Clifton Hampden is an historic Thames side village of considerable appeal located just 9 miles from Oxford, 6 miles from Abingdon and 6 miles from Didcot, which provides a mainline railway connection to London Paddington in approximately 45 minutes.
An internal inspection will enable the property's many fine attributes to be fully appreciated.