- Over 2000 sq. ft. of well planned accommodation
- Four double bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Superb open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- 150' x 40' rear garden with large outbuilding
- Gravelled front garden with hard standing for a number of vehicles
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Double glazed windows
- Excellent village location
- End of Chain
An extended and much improved detached four bedroom chalet style property located in this extremely well placed village mid-way between Abingdon and Didcot.
Providing over 2000 sq. ft. of accommodation and incorporating an extremely impressive open plan lifestyle room which includes a well fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a large conservatory overlooking the rear garden, two further reception rooms and two bedrooms on the ground floor with the first floor providing two further bedrooms and a large useful landing/study area.
The front garden is gravelled providing hard standing for a number of cars and the property is secluded from the road by a hedge. The 150' x 40' rear garden is very well established with a good selection of mature trees and shrubs.