- UPVC double glazed windows
- Electric radiator heating
- Security entry phone system
- Sitting room with Juliet balcony
- Well fitted kitchen with hob, oven and extractor
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Allocated covered open bay parking
An extremely stylish two double bedroom first floor apartment forming part of a highly regarded and extremely well located residential environment, tucked away within a few minutes’ walk Waitrose, Thames side amenities at nearby Abbey Meadows and Abingdon's thriving town centre.
The impressively appointed, well presented light and airy accommodation is comfortably proportioned throughout with a long private entrance hall conveying a 'house like' feel immediately upon entering. There is allocated covered open bay car parking and landscaped areas of communal gardens. The property is offered with vacant possession and no onward chain.