- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Extended Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Sitting Room with Open Fireplace
- In Need of Cosmetic Updating
- Vacant Possesion
- Large Driveway and Front Garden
- Well Stocked Secluded Gardens
- Detatched Garage
- EPC Rating: E.
A rare opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow set in a very private garden offering extended accommodation, conservatory and garage. The property will require some cosmetic improvement and updating.
Crafts End is a sought after, well spaced development in the middle of Chilton, a popular and conveniently placed village with a pub, church and "outstanding" village primary school. There are excellent links from the village on to the A34 North and South (Newbury and Oxford) Didcot is 4 miles away.