- 3/4 bedroom impressive and individual detached property
- Situated close to Kidlington Village Centre and bus stops to Oxford and Oxford Parkway Railway Station
- 26' Sitting Room and double glazed Conservatory
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4
- 18' Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 3 double Bedrooms to the first floor
- Family Bathroom and Dressing Room and En-suite to Master Bedroom
- 24' boarded Loft Room (used as a Bedroom by the present vendors but does not conform to current fire regulations. Potential to convert STP)
- Good sized garden enclosed by stone walling
- Double Garage with annexe potential (STP) and large driveway with parking for several vehicles
- Double glazing and gas radiator central heating
An impressive individual detached property situated close to Kidlington Village Centre offering flexible family accommodation benefiting from 26' sitting room, 13' separate dining room/bedroom 4 and double glazed conservatory to the ground floor, 3 double bedrooms, ensuite to master bedroom and family bathroom to the first floor and 24' boarded loft room to the second floor. There is a good sized enclosed rear garden, large double garage offering annexe potential (subject to planning) and large driveway with parking for several vehicles. The property is conveniently located for shops, bus routes and countryside walks only a short walk away. Viewings highly recommended.
Entrance Porch * Entrance Hall * Dining Room/Bedroom 4 * Sitting Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Conservatory * Cloakroom * 3 double Bedrooms to the first floor * En-suite and Dressing Room to Master Bedroom * Family Bathroom * 24' boarded Loft Room to second floor (currently used as a Bedroom by the present vendors but does not conform to current fire regulations, potential to formally convert STP) * Double Garage (annexe potential STP) * Driveway Parking * Double Glazing * Gas Radiator Central Heating
Kidlington is a large Oxfordshire village with many local amenities including a sports centre, police station, fire station, supermarkets, independent and national retailers, library, 2 doctors' surgeries, dentists, Post Office, 4 primary schools (including 1 Catholic) and 1 secondary school. There is also a choice of good restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. The village is ideally situated with easy access to the M40 and Oxford City Centre via a regular bus service. The new Oxford Parkway railway station (1.5 miles) provides easy access to London in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City Centre c5 miles) and Bicester c10 miles). Open countryside and the River Cherwell are within easy walking distance of the property. For more information on Kidlington and local facilities/businesses please visit Kidlington Voice website www.kvoice.co.uk.