- 4 bedroom semi-detached house and 1 bedroom annex
- Well-presented and completely renovated in 2010
- Good sized flexible accommodation
- Two En-suites and Family Bathroom
- Side access to low maintenance enclosed rear garden
- Driveway Parking
- Good bus links to Chipping Norton, Witney, Oxford and Oxford Parkway Railway Station linking Oxford, Bicester Village and London Marylebone
Guide Price £500,000 to £550,000 - A well-presented extended four bedroom semi-detached family home with the benefit of a one bedroom annex which could easily be integrated into the main living accommodation. The property was completely renovated in 2010 and comprises of a sitting room, kitchen/dining room as well as the annex to include a sitting room, bedroom and a shower room to the ground floor. The first floor has four bedrooms with two en-suite shower rooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property is a low maintenance enclosed rear garden with side access and to the front are a number of off-street parking spaces.
Entrance Hall * Sitting Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * Further Living Accommodation/Annex including Study/Bedroom * Bathroom * Family Room/Kitchen * 4 Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Two En-Suites * Double Glazing * Gas Radiator Central Heating * Driveway Parking
Woodstock is an historic town adjoining one of Britain's finest World Heritage Sites and has a bank, shops, hotels and restaurants, cafes and public houses and a vibrant community. There are Churches of several denominations, a museum, open air swimming pool, tennis and bowling club, playgroup for children aged 3 to 5 and schooling from 5 to 18. Regular bus services to Oxford and local market towns of Chipping Norton and Witney. There are good rail links to Oxford and London from nearby Long Hanborough and Oxford Parkway.