- Accommodation arranged over three floors
- In need of updating
- Close to Albert Park
- Large garage/workshop to the side
- Enclosed westerly rear garden
- Driveway providing hardstanding for one car
A THREE/FOUR bedroom SEMI-DETACHED house believed to have been built in or around 1849. The house exhibits a number of interesting ARCHITECTURAL FEATURES including a delightful first floor box bay sash window and intricate eaves boards. The accommodation which is arranged over three floors is in need of a certain amount of updating and the property also has the benefit of a large garage/workshop to the side of the property and enclosed westerly rear gardens. The property is situated just outside the Albert Park Conservation Area and within a couple of 100 metres of the park itself.