- Recently built detached house with an extensive range of upgrades
- Very well fitted kitchen/dining room with tiled flooring and excellent range of built in appliances
- Master bedroom with stylish ensuite shower room and range of fitted wardrobes
- Well placed village location close to many amenities
- Gas central heating to radiators and double glazed windows
- Good sized garden with extensive patio area
- single garage and additional driveway parking
- Conventient for Oxford, Abingdon, Witney and Wantage.
A DETACHED double fronted FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED house completed in 2015 to a high standard and benefitting from a number of nonstandard upgrades.
Forming part of this development within the well-regarded village of Southmoor, the house has well planned and appointed accommodation arranged over two floors. The ground floor provides a spacious entrance hall with cloakroom off, a 19’ double aspect sitting room, an upgraded kitchen/dining room with an excellent range of built in appliances and tiled flooring with an adjacent utility room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master bedroom having a stylish ensuite, three further bedrooms and an upgraded family bathroom. There are fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms 1 and 2.
The house enjoys a good sized rear garden as it runs the full width of the house and the single garage which is located to the side of the property. There is an extensive patio area adjacent to the house with the remainder being predominantly lawned with borders.
Southmoor is located approximately 7 miles to the west of Abingdon and the village provides a number of facilities catering for every day needs including a village hall, primary school, shops and a post office. The village is also very active with a good number of clubs in addition to both a cricket and football club. There is also a regular bus service and is located approximately 9 miles from Oxford, 9 miles from Witney and approximately 10 miles from Wantage.