- High quality replacement double glazed windows
- Gas central heating to radiators
- White sanitary ware to cloakroom and bathroom
- Timber frame sun lounge/conservatory
- Rear garden safely enclosed for children and pets
- Adjacent car parking
- Three bedrooms
- Great location close to the town centre
A much improved and extremely well-located THREE BEDROOM end of terrace house providing somewhat larger accommodation than its appearance would suggest. Within 1/2 a mile north of the TOWN CENTRE in a leafy environment with landscaped green, easy access to a range of schools and convenient for the Thames side Abbey Meadows recreational facilities, sports and leisure facility and employment opportunities on the science park. The light and airy accommodation includes a WELL FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, separate living room with small sun lounge/conservatory off and three impressive sized bedrooms. INTERNAL VIEWING A MUST.
NB - Under section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979 we are obliged to inform all prospective purchasers that the vendor of this property is related to an employee of Thomas Merrifield.