- Forming part of a small development of just six houses close to the centre of the village
- Spacious L-shaped sitting room with open fireplace and doors to conservatory
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with double doors to garden
- Separate study with door to garden
- Double-glazed conservatory
- Four bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Garage and driveway parking for 2-3 vehicles
- Attractive mature rear garden with timber playhouse
- No onward chain
A detached four bedroom family house located in a small cul-de-sac of similar properties close to the centre of this sought-after and thriving village just 7 miles west of Oxford.
The accommodation provides a spacious L-shaped sitting room with an open fireplace and leads into a UPVC conservatory. There is a fitted kitchen/breakfast room with double doors to the garden, a useful study, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside is a large single garage, driveway parking for 2-3 vehicles and an attractive rear garden. The house is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Whites Forge occupies a central location within Appleton, which has excellent communications into both Oxford and Abingdon, as well as the A420 and the A34.