- Oil fired central heating to radiators
- High quality UPVC replacement double glazed windows
- Two primary reception rooms
- Conservatory/sun lounge
- Sizeable well fitted kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath, corner shower, wash basin and WC
- Ample off road parking
- 24'5 x 12'5 garage/workshop
- Landscaped rear garden with productive vegetable section
A distinctive and sizeable late 1940's built THREE BEDROOM semi-detached house in an enviable semi-rural location with ample parking, GARAGE/WORKSHOP and significantly larger than average landscaped gardens.
The accommodation is comfortably proportioned and a comprehensive range of improvements have been undertaken to a particularly high standard and in a manner which ensures its original design features remain very much in evidence.
The property benefits from three separate reception rooms, a well fitted and equipped kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three double bedrooms and a well fitted bathroom with bath, corner shower, wash basin and WC.
There are delightfully landscaped larger than average rear gardens laid predominantly to lawn and incorporating a productive vegetable garden with a variety of fruit trees.