- Impressive entrance hall
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Diamond leaded paned replacement UPVC double glazing
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room with oven, hob and hood and dishwasher
- Sitting room overlooking rear garden
- Conservatory/sun lounge
- Master bedroom suite
- Three further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Driveway with ample car standing and single garage
- Delightful secluded gardens approaching 1/4 of an acre
An impressive individual detached four bedroom bungalow with delightfully established secluded gardens approaching a 1/4 of an acre.
The generously proportioned accommodation provides a high degree of versatility, with a master bedroom suite, providing bedroom, ensuite and dressing room/home office with doors leading out on to the rear garden, which could be suitable as a part self-contained wing.
There is an open plan well fitted kitchen/dining room with a separate utility off, with dining area leading into the conservatory.
The light and airy 19' x 15' sitting room enjoys two large picture windows with delightful views over the rear garden.
Pleasantly and conveniently located within the hamlet of Shippon, just 1.5 miles from Abingdon town centre and benefitting from a church, public house and store.
The Manor Preparatory School, Helen's and St Katherine's as well as Abingdon School for Boys and Larkmead state school are all within just a few minutes’ walk. There is a local bus service as well as quick and easy access on to the nearby A34 connecting northbound to Oxford and the M40, southbound to the M4. For commuters, Didcot (9 miles) provides a mainline connection to London Paddington in approximately 45 minutes.