- Approx. 1885 sq. ft. of accommodation
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Replacement double glazed windows
- White panelled interior doors
- Well fitted kitchen with integrated hob, oven, extractor and dishwasher
- White sanitary ware to family bathroom and ensuite
- 1.5 miles from Abingdon town centre
- Integral single size garage
- Lovely landscaped rear garden
An extremely generously proportioned FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM detached family residence with additional first floor nursery/study. Occupying a corner plot in a NON ESTATE environment to the south side of Abingdon.
The much improved light and airy accommodation amounts to approximately 1885 sq. ft., there being a 19'11" x 17'10" sitting room with pair of patio doors leading to the rear garden and 16'4" x 9'10" dining room. In addition, there is a well fitted and equipped kitchen with breakfast room off and an adjacent utility room with cloakroom. There is an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom and family bathroom.
The rear garden offers a high degree of privacy and has been attractively landscaped with generous patio areas/sun terrace. In addition to an integral garage there is brick paver off road parking for three cars.