- Gas central heating to radiators
- Craftsman made timber framed replacement double glazed windows
- Newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room, hob, oven, extractor, fridge and dishwasher
- Separate utility room
- Ground floor family bathroom
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Three further bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Backs on to open fields at the rear
- Off road parking and garage
A four bedroom detached chalet style residence located in this well-established semi-rural environment on the outskirts of Wootton which is just 5 miles south of Oxford and 4 miles north of Abingdon-on-Thames.
Of the four bedrooms, there are three on the first floor including the master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a ground floor bedroom with adjacent bathroom. This is in addition to two extremely sized separate reception rooms, well fitted and equipped kitchen/breakfast room and separate utility room. The welcoming entrance hall conveys an immediate sense of proportion and wellbeing.
The rear garden provides a patio/sun terrace ideal for alfresco dining in addition to a lawned area of garden. The property backs directly on to open fields over which there is a pleasant westerly aspect.
The property is approached over a gravelled driveway providing comfortable off-road parking for several vehicles and access to its 13'1" x 9'7" attached garage.