- Light and spacious open plan living area
- Double doors to balcony facing the Oxford canal
- Fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven and induction hob
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Underfloor heating and double glazing
- Gated communal gardens
- Secure cycle storage
- 99 Year lease from 2007 - (Option to extend)
- Service Charge: £146.52 pcm including ground rent
A rare opportunity to purchase a very well-presented first floor apartment within the highly sought-after Oxford Waterfront development in popular Jericho, just north of Oxford city centre. Light and spacious open-plan living area with double doors to balcony facing the Oxford canal., fitted kitchen area, two double bedrooms, bathroom, gated communal gardens and secure cycle storage. William Lucy Way is within a few minutes walk of 300 acre Port Meadow and also Walton Street in Jericho with its electric variety of amenities.
Note: The option of a 90 year lease extension has been agreed in principle, further information of the cost involved is available upon request.