- CUSTOM BUILD OPPORTUNITY. Significant savings available when buying off plan. Depending on stage of construction, Sweetcroft can offer flexible ways to buy your new home.
- Choice of high specification traditional or contemporary kitchen by Oakwood with Silestone worktops and splashbacks, Built-in Miele appliances, including two single ovens, extractor hood, choice of gas or induction hob, combination microwave, integrated dishwasher, full-height fridge, full-height freezer, coffee machine, full-height wine captain
- Total square footage/square meterage - 528.72 sq m/5691 sq ft inc. garage and storage
- White sanitaryware by Vitra with high quality chrome fittings, Mains pressure wet room showers with full-height glass panels, Heated chrome heated ladder towel rails and Wall-mounted mirrors
- Shaker internal doors with satin chrome furniture, Contemporary oak staircase, Built-in wardrobes and cupboards with shelves, hanging rails and automatic lighting
- Factory finished Danish external doors and windows
- Turfed and landscaped gardens with patio area to rear, Triple garage and parking at front of property
- Pre-wired for multi-room TV and audio in all major rooms, as well as essentials such as fast, reliable data points, all using the built in ‘future-ready’ cabling.
- Energy efficient air source central heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor and low temperature radiators on the first floor
MOOR PARK is an imposing, six-bedroom neo-Georgian house in mellow buff brick and sits furthest from the entrance to The Heath. Its spacious, west-facing family space and dining room both open onto the patio area through bi-fold doors, which really open up the house to the garden. The master suite includes dressing room with generous fitted wardrobes; of the five further bedrooms, three are ensuite.
The Heath is an imposing new development of just five generously-proportioned detached, luxury family homes, in a prominent location adjacent to Frilford Heath Golf Club.
These fine, five and six bedroom properties are spacious, light, beautifully designed and generously equipped. Their large grounds are gated and secluded, accessed from a private driveway.
Frilford Heath is a beautiful area of undulating heathland, covered in pine trees and heather. The club includes three courses, with a total of nearly 20,000 yards of Championship holes. It is approximately 4 miles west of Abingdon on Thames, within easy reach of Oxford and the Cotswolds. The development is very well located for many of the nearby independent schools in Abingdon and Oxford, including Abingdon School, Radley College, Cokethorpe School, Magdalen College School and The Dragon School.
Transport links are excellent, with the A34, M40 and M4 linking to all parts of the south. Oxford and Didcot Parkway are the nearest stations, served by regular trains to and from London, the North and the West Country. Oxford Airport is just 30 minutes' drive from The Heath.
For further information on The Heath, please visit https://theheath.sweetcrofthomes.co.uk
N.B. The computer generated internal images are indicative only and represent rooms from the different houses available at the Heath. They may not exactly represent the final appearance of the scheme.