- A delightful Victorian town house with accommodation over three and a cellar
- Much retained character including fire places, picture rails and ceiling cornice
- Ideal location overlooking playing fields and within half a mile of the town centre
- Refurbished kitchen and bathroom
- Useful cellar with excellent potential
- Delightful rear garden approaching 90’
A delightful Victorian town house with accommodation arranged over three floors together with a useful cellar within walking distance of the town centre and overlooking Our Lady’s sports field.
The property has been refurbished by the current owners to include the upgrading of the kitchen and bathroom together with the installation of replacement double glazed sash windows. There is also much character retained within the property including ornate fire places to a number of rooms and picture rails and moulded ceiling cornice are in evidence.
The ground floor provides two separate reception rooms together with a kitchen/dining room, shower room and small sunroom with the first floor providing two double bedrooms, a bathroom and study and the top floor providing a further two good sized bedrooms. There are delightful gardens to the rear approaching 90’ in length.