- Spacious 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room/Sitting Room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Allocated parking
- Village location
- Within easy access of the A34
- Short distance from Oxford Parkway Railway linking Oxford, Bicester Village and London Marylebone
- 93 year lease approximately
- Service Payment - £528.79 pcm to include ground rent, maintenance, buildings insurance
A spacious 2 bedroom apartment built only approximately 7 years ago and benefiting from 2 allocated parking spaces. The property is ideally situated within easy access of the A34 offering excellent commuter routes. The Oxford Parkway Railway Station is a short drive linking Oxford, Bicester Village and London Marylebone.
The property is offered for sale via Catalyst Housing Association with a 25% share.
Entrance Hall * Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room/Sitting Room * 2 Bedrooms * Bathroom * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazing
18' 1'' x 13' 6'' (5.51m x 4.11m)
10' 10'' x 11' 4'' (3.30m x 3.45m)
10' 10'' x 8' 5'' (3.30m x 2.56m)