- Freshly redecorated throughout
- New carpets and resanded floors
- Entrance hall with cloakroom
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Lounge with fireplace and orangary
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom & ensuite to master
- Newly turfed garden with shed and decking
- Driveway parking
- No onward chain
Complete with brand new carpets, re-sanded flooring and freshly redecorated throughout is an extremely well presented three bedroom semi detached house with no onward chain.
The current owners are presenting this house to the highest standard including a newly turfed garden. Downstairs the property offers a downstairs cloakroom, modern kitchen/diner, lounge with orangery and double doors out to the decked and lawned garden. The garden is westerly facing with a shed and rear gate out to the car port and driveway.
Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom, with the master offering double built in wardrobes and an ensuite.