- A newly built three-bedroom detached house occupying an idyllic position with views to both front and rear
- Excellent internal and external specification with a range of high quality fittings
- Impressive kitchen/breakfast/family room with painted units, solid timber work surfaces and extensive range of built in appliances together with a vaulted ceiling
- Two first floor double bedrooms (one en-suite, one Jack and Jill bathroom), ground floor third bedroom with hidden plumbing for bathroom
- Gas central heating to radiators (under floor heating to ground floor), double glazed windows and LED lighting
- Landscaped gardens with rustic brick paving driveway providing hard standing for three to four cars
A newly built three-bedroom detached house by Lynch Building Contractors located in this leafy village lane with views overs surrounding farmland. Built with half-timbered elevations and offering very flexible accommodation arranged over two floors. Large open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room and separate sitting room. bathroom and ensuite shower room, utility. 2 miles to Abingdon and close to business parks.