- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Cul-de-sac location
- 21' Sitting/Dining Room
- 10' fitted Kitchen
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Garage and driveway parking
- `Enclosed westerly facing rear garden with side access
- Walking distance to the village centre
- Close to bus routes to Oxford and Oxford Parkway Railway Station
- Power and Light to Shed
- Garden Power Socket
A 3 bedroom semi-detached house set in a cul-de-sac location with spacious bedrooms, garage and enclosed westerly facing rear garden with side access. The property is ideally located close to bus routes to Oxford and Oxford Parkway Railway Station linking Oxford, Bicester Village and London Marylebone in approximately 50 minutes.
The Oxfordshire canal is within a short stroll offering canal side walks and pathway through to Begbroke/Yarnton. The village centre is also within walking distance.
Entrance Porch * Sitting/Dining Room * Kitchen * 3 good sized Bedrooms * Bathroom * Garage * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazing