- Accommodation as per floorplan approx. 1200 sq. ft. of accommodation
- Many panelled floorboards
- Stripped panelled interior doors
- Recessed downlighters
- Numerous compelling features
- Front garden with black and white checkerboard tiled pathway
- Lawned and attractively planted southerly rear garden
- Gas central heating to radiators and double glazing
- Wide on street parking
- First floor luxury bathroom with separate shower
An Exceptional example of a three-bedroom, three storey 1898 built town house with attractive southerly rear garden situated on the edge of the Albert Park conservation area, within a mile of Abingdon’s historic Town Centre.
It is an exemplary example of a Victorian three storey residence restored to an exacting standard and with considerable empathy. It’s handsome appearance is enhanced by extruding pointing to its brickwork and further complimented by craftsman made to measure double glazed timber sashed windows and an enclosed area of front garden. There is a refitted ‘Shaker’ style kitchen with granite work surfaces whilst the first-floor bathroom has been refurbished with a traditionally white suite including floor and ball roll top free standing bath, separate shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. The light and airy accommodation benefits from neutral decorative tones accentuating the range of original features incorporated within the comfortably proportioned accommodation which works particularly well over its ground, first and second floors.
VIEWING AN ABSOLUTE MUST