- Approx. 1138 sq. ft. floor area
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Replacement double glazed windows (except kitchen/breakfast room and garage)
- Generous size kitchen/breakfast room
- Conservatory/sun lounge
- Bathroom with wash basin, separate WC
- Front and secluded lawned rear garden
- Long private driveway
- 20’11 x 7’10 detached garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN / Early vacant possession available
A thoughtfully extended three double bedroom detached bungalow with light and airy generously proportioned accommodation offering a high degree of versatility.
This 1970’s built detached bungalow has been extended and reconfigured to provide extremely comfortable space throughout and complimented by well established gardens, long private driveway and sizable garage. Of the three double bedrooms, two have been extended measuring 15’7 x 9’3 and 14’6 x 9’3. The third bedroom measuring 9’6 x 7’11 would make an ideal separate dining room. The 16’3 x 12’7 sitting room has a pleasant open outlook to the front whilst the well fitted kitchen/breakfast room leads out into a conservatory overlooking the sheltered rear garden.
The property has been well maintained and updated to include replacement UPVC barge boards, soffits and facia panels.