- Large Entrance Hall/Dining Room
- Living Room with Balcony
- Study Area
- 2 Double Bedrooms & 2 Ensuites
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- 1 Allocated Parking Space
- Communal Gardens
- Close To Shops & Amenities
- Estate Manager
- Security Features
A spacious first floor apartment in this very desirable town centre development situated just off Church Green. The property has lift access and a lovely south facing position with a private balcony offering glimpses of Church Green and St Mary's Church. The accommodation includes a large entrance hall/dining room, a cloakroom, a living room, a kitchen/breakfast room, and 2 double bedrooms each with ensuites. Outside there are well tended communal gardens plus there is an allocated parking space, in addition there is an Estate Manager who is on site during each weekday to help with the smooth running of the development.
* Large Entrance Hall/Dining Room * Cloakroom * Living Room * Study Area * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * 2 Double Bedrooms * 2 Ensuites * Private Balcony * Double Glazing * Gas Central Heating * 1 Allocated Parking Space * Communal Gardens * On Site Estate Manager * Security Features * Close To Shops & Amenities *
Charter Place is a highly regarded development of only 24 properties, built by Beechcroft. The development is situated close to all amenities, including supermarkets, banks, surgeries and libraries. Security features incorporate an alarm, window locks, smoke detectors, a 24 hour internal personal alarm and CCTV security system covering the entrance and courtyard, plus the added benefit of an on site weekday mornings manager.