- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom/Shower Room
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 4 Bedrooms and Dressing Room
- Ensuite Bathroom and Family Bathroom
- Balcony With Views Off Bedroom 1
- Double Garage and Ample Parking
- Large Private West Facing Garden
- Views Over Fields and Farmland
Sunrise is an extremely spacious 4 bedroom period semi detached cottage set in large private gardens and backing onto open countryside. The property is set in a quiet position in this very desirable location in the village of North Leigh, with stunning views over the adjacent farmland. The original cottage dates from the mid 19th century and has been extended over more recent years to create an individual property with extensive family accommodation but still retaining character features including exposed beams and fireplaces. The driveway accessed via a 5 bar gate offers parking for several vehicles plus a double width garage, carport and a large storage shed. The living space includes an entrance hall with flagstone floor and galleried landing above, a cloakroom/shower room, a large living/dining room with an open fire, a study, a uniquely shaped garden room with a part-glazed vaulted ceiling, and a good size kitchen/breakfast room. From the hallway there is a flagstone staircase to the galleried landing above, a master bedroom and ensuite bathroom, from the master bedroom there are double doors to a balcony which has relaxing views overlooking the rear garden and fields beyond. There are 3 further bedrooms and a dressing room, together with a family bathroom. The property has gas central heating and the gardens are completely private and west facing. In summary the cottage features a desirable location, tremendous space, fantastic gardens and great parking, plus amazing views and is situated in this popular village with good amenities, and within a short drive of Witney. Available for sale with no onward chain.
* Entrance Hall * Cloakroom/Shower Room * Living/Dining Room * Study * Garden Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Galleried Landing * 4 Bedrooms * Dressing Room * Ensuite Bathroom * Balcony form Bedroom 1 * Family Bathroom * Gas Central Heating * Double Width Garage * Carport * Storage Shed * Parking For Several Vehicles * Large Private West Facing Garden * Views Over Farmland * No Onward Chain *
North Leigh village has a primary school, 2 public houses, a post office/village store and a village hall. Long Hanborough train station is approximately 5 minutes drive, giving access to Oxford and London, Paddington.