- One of just 6 conversions within a gated scheme on the edge of the city
- Open-plan kitchen/family room with bi-fold door to garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Separate Living room with wood burning stove
- Master Bedroom with En-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms & family bathroom
- Timber built studio/office
- Private garden
- Parking within gated parking bays
A three bedroom cottage situated on the outskirts of Oxford approximately one mile from Garsington
The Cottage forms part of a stunning collection of just six barns converted by Ede Homes in 2016 that sit within a gated scheme of just under an acre.
Every effort has been made to retain the original character, whilst blending with a high specification interior, featuring an integrated kitchen and stylish bathrooms. The Cottage, has well proportioned accommodation over two floors of approximately 1100 sqft and features a large open plan kitchen/family room, a separate living room with wood burning stove and a cloakroom on the ground floor, with three bedrooms (one en-suite) and a family bathroom on the first floor. Outside there are private gardens housing a timber built studio/office, with parking within gated parking bays.
Internal photos shown were taken prior to owners occupation