- Detached four bedroom bungalow
- Attractive mature landscaped gardens
- Large sitting room with open fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large conservatory used as sitting/ dining room
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Gas-fired central heating and double glazing
- Driveway parking for 4 to 5 cars
- Single garage
- EPC Rating: D
A delightful detached four bedroom bungalow in attractive gardens in a secluded position at the foot of Cumnor Hill half a mile from Elms parade and less than 2 miles west of Oxford railway station and city centre.
This light and spacious property is well-presented throughout and offers flexible accommodation in a private position just off Cumnor Hill. A particular feature is the modern Shaker-style kitchen with integrated John Lewis appliances and ample storage. The kitchen is open to a wonderful conservatory used as a dining room and sitting area with a green outlook and double doors to the garden. There are four good-sized bedrooms, an en-site shower room to the master bedroom and a modern family bathroom. The mature private gardens offer several sitting areas, ornamental and fruit trees, mature shrubs and flower beds, along with a large timber shed and a summerhouse. The gravel parking provides parking for 4 to 5 cars and thee is a good-sized single garage.